Ensuring that your investment in your laundry equipment is maintained is paramount to your business and so it's important to us too. We have a nationwide service network of over 50 accredited service agents from Kaitia to Invercargill. By using an accredited service agent you know that they have been trained in person in the brands and models that we stock. Our service agents can help you to:
- prevent costly and timely breakdowns
- reduce stress and unexpected problems
- retain the value of your investment for many years to come
- reduce overall operating costs
Preventative Maintenance Contracts
As part of our after sales service ELS offers Preventative Maintenance Contracts where your equipment is routinely serviced to ensure the smooth running of your laundry
Why Preventative Maintenance?
- Technical expertise of highly trained technicians
- Service programs tailored to your specific requirements
- Reduced overall cost of ownership
- Improved reliability and productivity
- Operator safety and H&S compliance or aged care accreditation
- Improved performance and energy efficiency
- Priority response to breakdown calls
Contact ELS to discuss the terms of these and find out more.
At ELS we have a comprehensive parts department and can supply spare parts for every machine we sell. Most items are held on site and we can courier parts to anywhere in New Zealand or the Pacific Islands to minimise any disruptions to your laundry systems.
You can order the parts that you need for your laundry equipment here. Simply fill out the form and we'll be in touch. If you are unsure of what you need you also have the option of booking a service technician who can come to you.